View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 01:53 AM   #29070
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 3 star review of The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1), by Debbie Macomber :-

Spoiler:
Perhaps this is the longest time I took in deciding the rating of this romance book. I mean, any book. I read it in 3 days. But each time I took it up I had to adjust to feel comfy with the genre of said book.

I was indeed caught, surprised, by the twists in the novel. I feel that I'm underrating this writer. Her book helped me to come out of my reading slump.

Some might say that this book has a happy ending too sweet. But I have seen books that had a similar ending but with an actual body count. Is this story worse off? I leave it to you to decide.

Last edited by Luffy; 08-11-2020 at 03:48 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote