View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 10:24 AM   #1379
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Beta - Add book to currently-reading when updating progress

@CorrisD: My apologies, but, I thought I had replied to this before. And in the negative as the plugin didn't do it. And, I thought I tested this and it broke something in the history if the book was put on the currently-reading shelf each time the progress was update. And that there were some problems with checking.

But, I tried today and it seems to work OK. Though, I haven't done near enough testing. So, I am putting out the attached beta.

In this beta, I have added the option, "Put books on currently-reading shelf" to the "Update Reading Progress". If this is checked, when the progress is update to something less than 100%, the book will be put on the currently-reading shelf. From my testing, the first time this is done, the book will be put on the shelf, and the reading start date will be set to the current date. This appears to work well as desired with no side-affects.

Please test the beta and tell me how it goes. If there are no issues, I'll release it in a few days.

Last edited by davidfor; 12-25-2020 at 11:38 PM.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote