View Single Post
Old 08-08-2020, 05:24 AM   #29065
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 5 star reread review of Birthday Party Murder by Leslie Meier :-

Spoiler:
At last this series gets a second book that reached 5 stars. It was long due in coming. I have a great fondness for the style and rhythm, and class of this series. This book is one of the strong 5 star earners.

It's right there among the best books I've ever read. The interaction between the Stone family members may have looked ordinary if adapted onscreen, but in book medium it's absolutely brilliant. The murder, obligatory ingredient that it is, is solved, but it's not the main attraction in the book.

I still don't like Miss Tilley. And it's not fair that they have changed her personality to make her likeable. Everything else balances beautifully here and I've got no complaints.

Last edited by Luffy; 08-08-2020 at 05:48 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote