View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 02:43 PM   #3
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrilson View Post
I'm not sure why, but the Hugos don't seem to have the hype they used to have. I used to be really into them but now, I wasn't even aware of them this year. Maybe it's all of that political BS that happened a while back. I don't care about stuff like that. I just want to read a good book, you know?

Anywho, I can vouch that the best novel and novella are both good reads.
I agree. I think the Puppies groups got what they wanted, loss of relevance of the Hugos. I think it's a shame.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote