View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 02:25 PM   #2
kyrilson
Fanatic
kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyrilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage, Oasis, Kobo Glo HD,iPad Pro, Sony 350 and T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
The Hugos were held this weekend and I'd not seen anyone post about it yet. By all accounts, the ceremony was...not good, but the acceptance speeches were. You can find all the nominees and winners here. Here are the big three categories:
I'm not sure why, but the Hugos don't seem to have the hype they used to have. I used to be really into them but now, I wasn't even aware of them this year. Maybe it's all of that political BS that happened a while back. I don't care about stuff like that. I just want to read a good book, you know?

Anywho, I can vouch that the best novel and novella are both good reads.
kyrilson is offline   Reply With Quote