View Single Post
Old 08-06-2020, 07:24 AM   #29056
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 2 star review of A Cajun Christmas Killing (Cajun Country Mystery #3) by Ellen Byron:-

Spoiler:
I don't know why I keep getting back to this author's work. I think the main reason is that she can write up a goodhearted main character with authenticity. But that is not enough.

Or should I say, enough is enough. I'm going to move on and not look back this time. There were so many people to keep track of. When it came time to unveiling the murderer, I found myself confronting a stranger.

Books like this don't deserve a price tag online. But the writer obviously has found her crowd. Try as I might, I cannot conjure what her readers see in her books. I've been duped for the last time. It's time to say goodbye.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote