View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #85
sigrosenblum
sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sigrosenblum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle and Mobipocket
I always work on several books at the same time. That seems to help. When there's a snag, I just shift gears and move to something else. Right now I am:

1. Finishing up my magnum opus, "From War to War." It takes the reader step by horrific step from 1918 to WWII.

2. Filling a notebook with snippets, scenes and plot complexities for another Bert Feld Mystery, "Death has a Point." This time the locale is the little-known land of Fristalia.

3. Editing my new biography of Winston Churchill, "Larger than Life."

4. Pouring ideas into another notebook for "Muder in Munich 1938." Here, German detective Ernst Buhl bucks Hitler himself to solve an outrageous crime.

For more details, including quite a few first chapters, see my book site:

http://sigrosenblum.7p.com/

Thanks for looking!

Sig

Last edited by sigrosenblum; 03-20-2009 at 03:30 PM.
sigrosenblum is offline   Reply With Quote