View Single Post
Old 08-01-2020, 12:11 PM   #61
BiliBug
Connoisseur
BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BiliBug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage (Formerly KKB, PW1, PW3, KV, OA3)
Honestly, you should just remove the Kindle implementation, as it is worthless. It is no different than just using Calibre or email to send the book to the device through Amazon. Because the book is sent through Amazon to the Kindle as a personal document, you lose formatting and typographic features that would be available if you just side loaded the book directly. Because reading progress is not synced between bookfusion and the Kindle, I really don't understand the purpose or usefulness of pretending that it is a supported device.

I really wanted to like your product, but I don't understand why it it's any better than using the Kindle or iBooks platforms, which will sync reading progress.
BiliBug is offline   Reply With Quote