View Single Post
Old 07-31-2020, 07:59 AM   #29045
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My one star review of N is for Noose (Kinsey Millhone, #14), by Sue Grafton:-

Spoiler:
I dislike it when a main character plays dumb. I loathe it when the main character acts dumb when she was so much smarter in previous books.

From the earliest chapters I figured out that the red herring was just that, or was the criminal. If the next book is all about Kinsey Millhone going about her day not eating anything suspect and keeping her goddamned gun with her, I'll die happy.

Therefore, 1 star it is. You know what's funny? Not realizing even after the end that the reason for Kinsey's case died a natural death. Respectfully submitted, gokillyourselfatnotalake.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote