View Single Post
Old 07-30-2020, 01:22 PM   #35
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Quote:
Originally Posted by samcohen View Post
I'm interested to hear your thoughts on the user flow from the start of download to allowing the miner.
Someone decides to click the heart to support calibre, they are presented with two options, donate money or computer resources. If they choose computer resources, they are presented with a short paragraph explaining what that means and OK or Cancel buttons. The rest will happen automatically, the miner will be downloaded and run in the background while calibre is open.

And this is still assuming I decide to go for this, I have not made up my mind yet.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote