View Single Post
Old 07-28-2020, 02:12 PM   #29040
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My one star review of Peace Talks (The Dresden Files, #16), by Jim Butcher:-

Spoiler:
Unsalvageable. I'm tempted to tell Jim Butcher to go screw himself, because he sure screwed his faithful. What's more, most of his fans are rating this book, praising it to the heavens.

There was an overemphasis on Mouse, the dog, and mention of a threesome, twice. If that kind of events happened in the author's life, then spice it up a little before serving it.

I know Butcher is a terrific writer, and I can see myself giving 5 stars to Battle Ground, but my personal opinion on this garbage book is that hype is a real thing that can reel in the gullible, the famished, the naive, and the fanatic.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote