View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 09:17 AM   #29037
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 2 star review of The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4) by Rick Riordan:-

Spoiler:
Well, that was not fun to read. It was a spectacular demotion where the author, probably cheered on by his agent, his near and dear and his well wishers, contrived not to get inspired for even one measly Chapter.

We must move on. I... must move on, but I can't, until the 5th book is read. Despite giving the previous book 5 stars, I didn't go in this book with any expectation or preconceived notion.

How ironical would it be if the God of wisdom has forsaken Riordan. It's sometimes disheartening to see so many words woven into so much tripe. I know exactly why this book is a success critically and commercially. But let's not reveal it here.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote