View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 02:03 PM   #29027
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My 5 star review of The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3), by Rick Riordan.

Spoiler:
Five full stars. It's been a cumulative journey from the Lightning Thief. We finally got the full court of gods to observe. Riordan handled himself superbly, creating great set pieces to charm our hearts.

I loved everything about the book. Camp Half-Blood was a nest of intrigue, plotting, and backstabbing from the beginning. For once Riordan transcended his plagiarist issues and became a gifted author in my esteem.

This is the type of blueprint to follow when writing your own book. There was no real special knowledge about the book unless you don't know about the geography and landmarks of the US. A toast! To Percy and Rick, the inheritors of a golden epoch. What a great adventure!
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote