View Single Post
Old 07-10-2020, 01:51 PM   #29009
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My 3 star review of Missing You, by Harlan Coben:-

Spoiler:
From the very start, Missing You, seemed a book I was liking instead of loving. I had its rating tagged at 1 or 2 stars, but the climax upped the final reckoning.

I'm more interested in Harlan Coben as an author to watch for. His latest efforts should be given a wide berth. I still will improvise when choosing and deciding what could be the writer's nadir.

This book's filler moments were not that bad. Else I would have ditched it. Also, it's 400 page length was conducive to a pleasant experience.

For me, Coben is better than Patterson and, say, Daniel Silva at their best and also better than my favorites of the genre at their worst. I demand a lot from my reads and I recommend this book.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote