View Single Post
Old 07-02-2020, 10:21 AM   #15
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
I can find nothing in the guidelines about pricing.
As gmw says, there are no hard and fast rules about price. But, that being said, it will be a factor in what has a chance of being selected. I'm retired on a fixed income, and simply can't afford to spend more than $10 USD on a book that I'm not likely to read were it not a Club selection. And I'm not the only person for whom price is a significant factor.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote