View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 10:01 AM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Or more, depending on how many might have delayed it before you; they’re back ahead of you in the queue.

Mostly this works out for me; I’ve been stunned to see how rapidly I’ve gotten some high demand books. And I contribute to the churn, also; there’s been one audiobook that I’ve postponed I don’t know how many times now. It always tends to show up when I’m in the middle of something lengthy. At least I release it right away; those who take no action can add a lot of wait time.

But bringing it back around, for a book as old as Percy Jackson, I doubt it’s an issue.
8 weeks
1 per copy
0 of 0 copies
4 weeks
12 weeks
7 weeks
10 per copy
6 of 36 available

Those are what I just found at the libraries I have access to. I think having the move on Disney+ sparked interest in the book.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote