View Single Post
Old 06-24-2020, 01:36 PM   #28964
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of The One (#Selection 3), by Kiera Cass:-

Spoiler:
The work of art I most enjoyed consuming used to be The Beatles's number 1s. That reality has been replaced by another one, namely The One. I really think so, I believe so. It was a wrench to delete the copy of this One without rereading it immediately.

Reread it I must. It's always unwelcome to see the memories of your favorite books fade away. But on a lighter side, it's great to see the remaining memories become rich like fine wine in the reader's mind.

Whenever people talk, as I've witnessed, of romance books, emphasis is rarely laid on the twists. But here it was an exception. At the same time, the author masked its used tropes to great effect, making the story seamless in its transition from the start. The One is the best romance I've ever read. It has gained my respect quietly. The best magic is not flash and thunder, but it's the germinating of growing, happy, and breathing reading experiences.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote