View Single Post
Old 06-21-2020, 09:28 AM   #1371
alerum68
alerum68 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Are you adding to the read shelf directly? Sometimes the read date doesn't get updated. I haven't worked out why. The only workaround is to add to the currently-reading shelf and then move it to the read shelf. From memory, that always works.
I'm having the same issue. The plugin was working fine until around May 11, 2020. That is the last date that synced. When I tried to add to to currently-reading and back to read it did fix the date issue, but because of me setting it up to upload date read on adding, it sync'd today's date, instead of my original read date. So it gave me an idea for a suggestion: Change the behavior to sync the first date read from Goodreads, instead of the last.

edit: Went back in, and redid all the dates. When I go to download again, the dates are missing from those same books. I think it has to do with the last update, and changing the date read in Goodreads instead of Calibre. If Calibre changes it, and then downloads it, it works fine.

edit 2: I modified the dates that Calibre uploaded instead of adding new dates and did a re-sync and now all dates are correct and syncing. I think this is going to happen again the next time I set a read date via Goodreads, which is how I usually handle this.

Last edited by alerum68; 06-21-2020 at 10:28 AM.
alerum68 is offline   Reply With Quote