View Single Post
Old 06-19-2020, 03:54 PM   #28946
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of The Elite (The Selection, #2), by Kiera Cass:-

Spoiler:
Maybe I'm amazed at how the author managed to get me involved in the way it did. I'm happy to announce that the antidote to crack addiction has been found. It's this book because it's more addictive than the drug.

There were a lot of girly things and feelings in here where I zoned out, but this novel went straight to my heart, reminding me that I had never been in love in my teens. Based on that, I forgave a lot of America's antics.

The main heroine is not my favored character, even if I'm rooting for her in the elite. Maxon is the more well rounded one. But though there were silly stuff going on in the more serious aspects and consequences of the entire world, I have no compunction in giving The Elite 5 stars.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote