View Single Post
Old 06-16-2020, 03:22 PM   #28942
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My review of Prodigy (Legend, #2), by Marie Lu:-

Spoiler:
Prodigy is neither a dystopian novel nor a love story nor a book about prodigious feats or thoughts. Thatís just my opinion, so you are free, of course, to dismiss it.

Iíve read a fistful of YA trilogies, and most times the sequels falter in delivering. The acknowledgments section shed a light on the making of this book. A camel is a horse made by committee. And this book quintessentially fits this adage.

I went in not expecting to be swept off my feet. I only wanted my brain to be kept occupied for several hours. But it was not to be. The experience became a burden. I have much more to say but Iíve already put this mess in the past.

Last edited by Luffy; 06-16-2020 at 03:24 PM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote