View Single Post
Old 06-13-2020, 01:57 PM   #28936
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of Murder Unleashed (Dead-End Job Mystery, #5), by Elaine Viets:-

Spoiler:
Another good instalment in the cozy series of Dead End Job Mysteries. It was well paced except for the last 6 or so chapters. There are two murders. One is that of an ageing trophy wife, the other of an owner of a million making dog for advertising.

I'm very laid back with cozies and give them all the benefit of the doubt. When that is denied to our heroine, Helen Hawthorne, she makes it her business to find out the murderers. That is the logic behind her escapades.

Frankly it was fun just going along with her adventures. Forget the fine points of the plot. Just go along with the ride. This book can be read as a standalone. I didn't buy the ending's tone. Too artistically starving for recognition in the eyes of readers. That's it.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote