View Single Post
Old 06-10-2020, 03:57 PM   #2
koboy
Wizard
koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura, Mini, Touch, Amazon Kindle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavinjb View Post
Hi,

I have recently purchased a Kobo (been a Kindle user since the original) and so far am loving it. However from reading in several places on the Net I have seen when converting ebooks to KOBO there are 2 formats reconmended EPUB & Kepub, can I asks which format is the prefered to use and if either has any benefits.

I am using Calibre and I have downloaded the Kepub Output Plugin as I was planning to use Kepub.

Thanks,
my advice is to try both and decide which you prefer.

best wishes koboy
koboy is offline   Reply With Quote