Thread: I love reading.
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 01:28 PM   #34
twowheels
Wizard
twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twowheels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, iPad Pro 10", iPhone 15 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
This gave me a smile. It reminds me of being a kid, when you really could (and did) read all day long. I’d love to get again that feeling of being immersed in a book to the exclusion of all my senses again, and come up groggy as for air when you were done!
"Get off the couch and do something, you need to live in the real world. All of those stories are going to rot your brain."

Sorry... flashbacks from being a kid -- my parents didn't appreciate my reading obsession. But at least I had time to read a lot more than I do now... :-/
twowheels is offline   Reply With Quote