Thread: I love reading.
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 01:16 PM   #33
Nestonlady73
Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nestonlady73 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo mini
I can't imagine a life without books both the physical variety and nowadays the e-book.I can still remember the thrill I got at the age of 7 when I could go to our local library and choose my own books! Some of my favourite books then were the Famous Five series by Enid Blyton.I had a crush on Julian and wantd to be Georgina (who insisted on being called George) I'm still an avid reader to this day
Nestonlady73 is offline   Reply With Quote