View Single Post
Old 05-25-2020, 01:41 PM   #590
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
I don't want to prejudice others who might want to comment or express a differing opinion. But I do, in general, agree that this is working for our (hopefully temporarily) reduced numbers. I would, however, put the reversion point somewhat lower than gmw has. I'd suggest that no more than 15, and I could argue for 10, fully nominated books to vote on is probably enough.

Oh, and FWIW Jon, I quite like the new avatar.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote