View Single Post
Old 05-22-2020, 04:44 PM   #19
PMrev
Groupie
PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.PMrev is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
Yes, it's in a good state now. I took a precautionary backup.

I know there are issues with it remembering creds for box. But that was an option I tested only in case I ever lose Dropbox. Dropbox works now, that was my biggest peeve with the old version.

I have more or less decided though, because of all this android enforced "toss a file to your reader" nonsense ( with creds to " toss a coin to your Witcher" ) , that I will just use it to download, then auto import the cc folder to a moon reader shelf for the actual reading. I don't need it to tell Calibre about read status, I am ok with doing that manually. I shall not touch the read button.
+2000 CC points for Witcher quote.

We identified the issue with OneDrive re-auth and are fixing it now. Continuing working on Box re-auth issue as well.
PMrev is offline   Reply With Quote