View Single Post
Old 03-18-2009, 06:15 PM   #24
Pulp
Palm Addict
Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pulp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3 [512mb, FW: 1.5]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abelturd View Post
I'm sure Bookeen has customers all over the world and the potential market is also global. You just need good arguments to convince would-be customers to order a device from a small company like Bookeen and have it shipped over half the world.
I fully agree, I just hope that bookeen is really aware that they could jump to the top of the list of all non-touchscreen-6" devices currently available if they only delivered that long-awaited update in time.

They already have the lightest device with a firmware that beats others in so many ways - if they keep their promises and deliver the updates before somebody else does they have a lot to win.
Pulp is offline   Reply With Quote