View Single Post
Old 05-15-2020, 01:55 PM   #5
peaceridge
Guru
peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.peaceridge ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura1, Nexus7.2, Galaxy Tab A 8.4, Ipad Air & Mini 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
What version firmware are you running? The current 4.20.14622 firmware is the one you should try if that's not what you are running. I am running this firmware on my older H2O and it's not slow.
Good idea. I can't get the new firmware to download off my phone hotspot, so I'll have to wait until libraries, starbucks, etc opens up to get that. I'll try it before I buy something else.
peaceridge is offline   Reply With Quote