View Single Post
Old 05-13-2020, 01:12 AM   #26
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumped View Post
the annotations are not actually IN that placeholder though, they are in a separate file or database & the placeholder just prevents deletion. I may have annotated page 999 of some tome and the preview will not contain that page ?
so could they be pulled and saved elsewhere if the placeholder was an annoyance
Yes, you can pull the annotations. Over the years, there have been many tools to do that. I last used the calibre Annotations plugin but it's overkill for my limited uses.
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote