View Single Post
Old 04-30-2020, 11:02 AM   #28866
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My 1 star review of Dying to Call You, by Elaine Viets :-

Spoiler:
I'm in a daze. This book started promisingly. Then it got boring. Then a surprising twist elevated the story, after which it went back into skull-numbing territory.

The author ruined her book by not finding new points of interest. I was plain bored reading this story. The highlight of the book was about one of the heroine's neighbors finally showing up. But this cannot support the whole premise.

The first two books in the series were gold compared to this pyrite affair. I dread reading more of the same in the dead end job series. But I must try my patience with it. For old time's sake. I can't see a writer committing to a 15 book failure of a career.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote