View Single Post
Old 04-24-2020, 02:44 PM   #28857
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of Murder Between the Covers (Dead-End Job Mystery, #2) by Elaine Viets:-

Spoiler:
This was a throwback to the Golden age of Goodreads for me, when I would rate most books 5 stars. The Camel Club, Lucy Stone, Jaine Austen, all series that got 4 or 5 stars from me, week in week out.

Murder between the Covers is like eating Cinnamon Babka that has neither phlegm nor hair on it. It's light, fluffy, creamy, airy, and sugary goodness. Unlike the first book, this one had enough jokes to transcend the cozy genre, where most of the repartee was confined to the title of book of said genre.

I really am impatient to start the next book. But I wanted to tarry a bit. The amount of research done here adds life to the procedure. What a book. I loved how the heroine mentions she doesn't want to be in danger for the finale only for just that to happen. If you do read this, then great. If not then that's okay too. Happy reading.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote