View Single Post
Old 04-19-2020, 07:17 PM   #28850
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of Shop Till You Drop (Dead-End Job Mystery, #1) by Elaine Viets:-

Spoiler:
This book was a well constructed machine-like work of art. You can see the cogs and wheels, the gears and other plot devices. The book is unashamedly nude. It wears its heart on its sleeve.

The was a scrapable amount of muted humor in the book, but nothing to smile about. That's just a mental picture I'm trying to posit here. It's not a complaint.

The lack of surprise, the paucity of a clever twist robbed it of that final fifth star. But I was mightily impressed. I've become a person of interest into this series and have already sideloaded the 2nd book.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote