View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 03:22 PM   #41
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumpelteazer View Post
I'm a bit tired so I've decided to postpone starting with Bosch. Now I'm torn between watching a film (either something I've already seen before or a crappy horror) or start catching up on the two latest seasons of Midsomer Murders. For the latter I had planned on rewatching the whole series, again. But it's slow going, so I've decided I wanted to watch the season I haven't seen before first.
Midsomer has been a fun watch but I'd never make it through 20+ seasons a 2nd time. If you want something light like Midsomer you might want to check out Miss Fisher, Agatha Raisin, Brokenwood, New Tricks, Shakespeare & Hathaway, maybe Murdoch...

Edit> Watched 5 Bosch episodes - after the last scene in ep 5 things should get interesting. It's too bad they don't have the rights to the Mickey Haller character but they've molded Honey Chandler into a pretty good substitute...

Last edited by cc_in_oh; 04-18-2020 at 09:17 PM.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote