View Single Post
Old 04-18-2020, 01:03 PM   #39
cc_in_oh
Bob's my uncle
cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cc_in_oh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I think Bosch is one of the best TV adaptations of a detective series. Since the books don't have major characters that persist throughout the series, they did a good job of restructuring the stories to support a good cast of main characters. I assume Connelly has been closely involved throughout the process to maintain the quality.

Line of Duty is one of my British favorites - I like the "limited series" approach with a major guest role like Thandie Newton.

This morning I signed up for Acorn and identified quite a few series that look promising, along with new seasons of Doc Martin, Brokenwood, Midsomer, Blood, Keeping Faith and the Miss Fisher movie.
cc_in_oh is offline   Reply With Quote