View Single Post
Old 04-15-2020, 03:05 PM   #28846
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My review of Moss Hysteria (A Flower Shop Mystery, #18) by Kate Collins:-

Spoiler:
I liked this book better than some of the others in the series. It didn't have a slow start. There was not a lot of romance, all credit to author Kate Collins.

As the case of the day unfolded, our heroine, Abigail Knight Salvare, found her week planned for her by others. Informal gatherings, questioning of suspects, looking after the business, dealing with the loss of her car.

There was much to do for Abby. I thought this book deserved 5 stars instead of 3, not because it's jaw-droppingly good, but because it does the simple things simply. That's why I read this book in 3 days. It could have been two.

Last edited by Luffy; 04-15-2020 at 03:13 PM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote