View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 04:39 PM   #28845
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of A Thin Crust of Murder (Papa Pacelli's Pizzeria, #14) by Patti Benning :-

Spoiler:
This book was full of spaces. Spaces to be opened as restaurants, spaces to be vacated for Eleanora's benefit. Spaces between the paragraphs, because the book was super short. Which was why I read it.

But the customary brilliance was not there. The book makes writing look easy. Except that it's bad writing.

I must read more healthy short books other than this type of fare. Maybe Edgar Allan Poe's short stories. But whoever ghostwrote this book has hopefully been released from his responsibility.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote