View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 03:23 PM   #20
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenchu View Post
And, BTW, is there an equally simple way to substite the default icon of the message box (quite horrid, at least in my win10) with the plug-in icon, for instance?
Unfortunately, I can't help you with that. Maybe @DiapDealer or @KevinH know how to do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenchu View Post
*Query*: uploading a new file with the name, would result in updating the previous attachment, or must one attach again? My ignorance
No idea. I usually attach files with different file names.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote