View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 11:02 AM   #5
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
I'd be surprised if it has touch or front light.
The description reads like old stock. It's more expensive than a Kindle Basic, if shipped to Ireland:
About €64 (inc free shipping) for cheapest 4G (SD slot). Add then 23% plus €6 handling because it's outside the EU and over €22 / €26 in total cost inc shipping.

Unless the built in FM Radio and MP3 player is wanted a Kindle Basic is maybe cheaper (with ads though). If someone reads a lot they may find the Kobo Libra which was slightly cheaper than the PW4 without adverts on Amazon last week (here in Ireland).

Obviously in other countries you'll have different prices and taxes.

I'd be interested to know how good the GUI for mp3s is. The Kindle DXG and Kindle Keyboard have a useless GUI for them and lack of a card slot means little space for them.
Though my 6" phone has a good MP3 player, FM Radio and cost €99 locally, no contract.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote