View Single Post
Old 04-11-2020, 05:08 AM   #19
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
One of my tablets is a 'Hudl' put out by the supermarket chain Tesco a few years back. They later brought out a bigger 'improved' version as Hudl2 but mine is one of the first generation Hudls. Seven inch screen, not huge memory but a fast and efficient little beast! I still use it to this day,although I have moved on to a bigger screen for most purposes, being elderly and my eyesight not being what it once was. These Hudls retailed for between £100 and £120 at the time, depending where you got it and what offers were available. Good basic little tablet, it has never failed me!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote