View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 04:39 PM   #28841
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My review of Theft of Swords (The Riyria Revelations, #1-2) by Michael J. Sullivan:-

Spoiler:
This duology of an omnibus struck me as user friendly, but I also realize I had little love for it. Book 1 was definitely better than book two...with a better first, second, and third act. Also a better last chapter.

I thought this last chapter might be missing pages. It ended so suddenly. Another thing is that there was something unsatisfactory about the entire book.

It looked like I was expecting lembas and got cram instead. I can't put my finger on it but I'm in a less hurry in reading the sequels. I gave the rating that reflected on the easy narration. That's a rare plus for me in Fantasy. That's all.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote