View Single Post
Old 04-04-2020, 02:04 PM   #28837
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of The Black Cauldron (The Chronicles of Prydain, #2) by Lloyd Alexander:-

Spoiler:
Reading this book was like eating a big bowl of ice cream. Its innocent chivalry and intrepid heroism bear the signature of a genius Fantasy writer.

I thought about the Cauldron long and hard. The reasoning by which the characters travel is childish and not really reasonable. But the story is so good.

The other 4 books in the series are ordinary. This one, is not. I really want to reread it again. Don't we all wish that Disney had stuck to the original book? This too applies. Sigh. At least I'm not lactose intolerant to great stories.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote