View Single Post
Old 04-03-2020, 08:41 AM   #28827
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of Florist Grump (A Flower Shop Mystery, #17) by Kate Collins:-

Spoiler:
The story took its time to truly start. Florist Gump's first half made me think it's easy to write a fan fiction of this series. The other half made me change my mind on that subject.

As soon as the author began to write meaningfully, the pace picked up. Although I did predict the murderer's identity within minutes of reading about him, it's still a work of a talented writer. Some of her ending chapters are positively Dickensian in their construct.

I can't anoint this book with 5 stars. Not after the sluggish start which made me think of ditching the book. That was an ordeal a blazing second half would have made me forget in my younger days. But not this version of me.

Last edited by Luffy; 04-03-2020 at 08:44 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote