View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 06:12 PM   #6
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
You signed in using your Google account. So, does that account have a credit card attached to it?
Yes I do, that may be it - although anything I have done previously required an actual authorization of *one of* the credit cards attached to my Google Pay. I (naively perhaps) took this to mean what it says; namely that 30 days free THEN sign up with a designated payment method if you so decide:

Quote:
READ FREE FOR 30 DAYS
NO CREDIT CARD REQUIRED
Available anytime and on your favorite devices
Redeem Your Free 30 Days
Only $8.99/month if you decide to sign up.
Actually, I DO like the service and may go for it after my current paid out-of-state membership at the Brooklyn Library expires. I like the idea of sampling as many of the offers available as I like, and consume on-line. So many disappointments in past purchases, and I don't feel the need to "own" things as I used to when I was *younger*.

Last edited by ngrant; 03-31-2020 at 06:18 PM. Reason: added thought of paying in future
ngrant is online now   Reply With Quote