View Single Post
Old 03-31-2020, 03:21 PM   #28822
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of Caramel Sundae & Murder by Susan Gillard:-
Spoiler:

For the most part the case felt alive, like a purring beast. Or a purring engine. But I had too many issues with the book itself.

There were too many annoying and once downright funny typos('as long as he is sleeping with my wife, I don't care.').

The supposedly turning point in the case was moot. A trap could have been laid for the murderer without that tenuous clue that was quite unbelievable.

I came to this book after a hiatus from the Oceanside series, but am tempted to take another one.

Last edited by Luffy; 04-03-2020 at 08:52 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote