View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 09:46 AM   #28818
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of Mozzarella and Murder (Papa Pacelli's Pizzeria, #13) by Patti Benning:-

Spoiler:
This cozy mystery was a mixed bag when you consider the crime, the motive, and the murder. The book felt lop-sided and the reveal felt too unreal.

The author did manage to tug at my heartstrings but that was before the autopsy. The mistreatment of domestic animals is something that should have been enough for me.

But the best way to describe this is that it's a mixed bag. The writing does come off as sincere, immersive, and not self conscious, but the plot was too bare to result in an outstanding review. 3 stars.

Last edited by Luffy; 04-03-2020 at 08:53 AM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote