View Single Post
Old 03-25-2020, 05:36 AM   #1755
HolyAura
Groupie
HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HolyAura ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by winsomnia View Post
I'm not sure which firmware I'm using, but I know I haven't updated my firmware in at least a couple/three years on my Kobo Aura.

When my battery is down to 10%, there is a window that pops up reminding me to recharge. I'm quite certain of this because it happened yesterday.
Yes, but what I mean is it having a function that allows me to set a reminder for myself, for example, having a message pop up saying 'feed the cat' or something like that. Though if Kobo has a reminder to charge the battery they should be able to have a Reminder function too.
HolyAura is offline   Reply With Quote