View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 04:43 AM   #85
Thasaidon
Hedge Wizard
Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Thasaidon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Simple
Help with ePubCheck

My old Windows 7 PC recently broke down and I have replaced it with a shiny new Windows 10 PC.

I have been rebuilding my set of software and learning about Windows 10 this last two or three weeks and have hit a problem I have been unable to fix.

Calibre and the plugins I use were almost the first things I installed.

Now I come to try and use Calibre and ePubCheck I keep getting the following error message.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Error Message.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	59.3 KB
ID:	177878

I have tried reinstalling ePubcheck, Calibre and Java but nothing I have tried works (all the latest versions).

The version of ePubCheck in my installation of Sigil is working correctly.

My system Windows 10, with the latest versions of Java, Calibre and ePubcheck.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Thasaidon is offline   Reply With Quote