View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 02:43 PM   #28800
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 4
My review of Finger Lickin' Fifteen by Janet Evanovich:-

Spoiler:
You know your book is not going to win the Booker prize, if it has multiple fart jokes in it. The rest of the jokes were simply feeble and dull twists in a relatively tepid affair.

Altogether I've read three books in this series, the first (2 stars), the 26th, (5 stars), and this one. My only plus from book 15 is that there is no sex scene to pad out the book.

But I couldn't overlook the repetitiveness of this thing. I don't inherently think it as a bad book, it's just that the formula wasn't for me. It's for women. Incidentally, whenever I'll read this series again, I'll always picture Bill Hicks circa 1992 as Ranger.

Last edited by Luffy; 04-03-2020 at 02:23 PM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote