View Single Post
Old 03-18-2020, 08:11 AM   #28787
Luffy
Wizard
Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Luffy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Manga
My review of Death of a Gigolo:-

Spoiler:
This series has now incurred diminishing returns for its faithful readers, but one can still see the traces of greatness that the initial entries had.

The title is slightly misleading. Just read for yourself. The heroine is Jaine Austen. I'm a bit glad that there is no cat to distract her, nor is her neighbor and friend Lance, a foreground fixture.

Having read most of the books pertinent to this one, I guessed the culprit's identity. There's no need to pat myself on the back. I'll keep reading this series as long as the books are 3 starred.

Last edited by Luffy; 03-19-2020 at 12:58 PM.
Luffy is offline   Reply With Quote