View Single Post
Old 03-15-2020, 04:41 PM   #7
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Yes, my point. KFX isn't really about features for real ebooks. EXISTING azw/KF8 could do kerning and hyphenation like epub2 simply with Kindle FW updates. KFX is about more DRM, more control and optimising whispernet a little to reduce Mobile network costs. Also KFX is contrary to Publisher DRM choice as there so far is no DRM free version.

I'll continue downloading AZW3 versions from Amazon and reading on my Kobo Libra.

Select "Transfer via PC" and buy physical Kindle if you only have an app.

Last edited by Quoth; 03-15-2020 at 04:44 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote